The Site is owned by Fabworld Ltd. - Fabworld Ltd. Company Number 111417 with Registered office at 34 Devil's Tower Rd. Gibraltar
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.gostayspain.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, opening a host account, posting material, editing your profile, booking a stay or requesting further services, and includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address, phone number and if you are a user with accommodation to rent out (a host), bank account , or if you are a user who wishes to rent an accommodation (a Guest) and make a booking via our site, billing information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site or a booking.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your bookings. We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
• We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Who processes your personal data, and where?
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To contact you in relation to a listing, booking or proposed booking , including providing you with booking confirmation and updates.
- To provide you with the products and services you request.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To manage your account, including processing payments and refunds and providing notifications.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your Information
Gostay allows Hosts and Guests to share information with one another in order to facilitate arranging stays. Listings posted by hosts, ratings and reviews of hosts and guests, and the profile information (as described below) of hosts and guests are, as far as you allow it, visible to any visitor to the site.
When you register on our site and submit your personal information to create a profile page, other users will see some of the information you provided as indicated on such page. We do not allow our users to browse user profiles but they may access your profile through various ways (if you made a booking request, a host may for instance look at your personal profile). Our site design and your privacy settings allow you to make informed choices about who has access to your information. You can review and revise your profile information at any time.
If you post a listing, we may also display the geographical location of your property.
Note that users will never have access to your billing information.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Fabworld Ltd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and Booking Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Gostay, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What are Cookies, Web Beacons and Clear GIFs and Why Do We Use Them?
You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work. We want to be open about our cookie use.
We gather and share information concerning the usage of the Site by Hosts and Guests with one or more third-party tracking companies for the purpose of reporting statistics. In this connection, some of the pages you visit on our Site use electronic images placed in the web page code, called pixel tags (also called a "clear GIFs" or "Web Beacons") that can serve many of the same purposes as cookies.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information Once We Have It?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by the Site reduce our vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each user's responsibility:
• To protect against unauthorized access to your use of the Site;
• To ensure no-one else uses the Site while the user's machine is "logged on" to the Site (including by logging on to your machine through a mobile, Wi-Fi or share access connection you are using);
• To log off or exit from Site when not using it; and
• Where relevant, to keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network.